Philips SpeechMike Premium 3700 Touch with push button
The Philips LFH3200 SpeechMike III Pro also has preconfigured buttons for direct control of Dragon Professional / Dragon medical Practice Edition voice recognition software.
- Noise-canceling microphone design and optimized frequency response for the best speech recognition results.
- Integrated sound card and speaker for crystal clear playback.
- Antimicrobial surface - important for use in a clinical environment.
- USB 2.0 -Type A (compatible with USB 3.0)
- Microphone Type: Electret condenser microphone
- Microphone capsule: 10mm
- Uni-Directional Microphone
- Frequency Response: 200-10000 Hz
- Speaker Type: Built-in Round, Dynamic Speaker
- Speaker Diameter: 30mm
- Acoustic Frequency Response: 300 - 7500Hz
- Speaker Output: 200mW
- Dimensions WxDxH: 45mm x 165mm x 30mm
- Weight: 160g
- Cable length: 3m
- Material: Antimicrobial housing
- Colour: Grey/Black
- Supports all Dragon Speech Recognition software
See how easy it is to do more.
How much can Dragon Medical One help me?
Dr. Simon Wallace discusses the problem of clinician burnout in the UK NHS and how clinical speech recognition solutions, such as Dragon Medical One, can assist.
Working At The Speed Of Sound.
Learn how easy it is to do your admin when you're working off-site. Even on a yacht!
Making Fast Work Of Reports
Anyone who needs to report out of the office can speed up their workflow with Nuance Dragon Anywhere Mobile speech recognition.