With Inevidesk you can design anywhere with an internet connection at high performance.
Try Inevidesk, the powerful virtual desktop service optimised for design in architecture, engineering and construction.
Inevidesk is a virtual GPU desktop service by Inevitech which replaces the need for expensive traditional hardware for Microsoft Windows-based applications.
Simply put, what used to sit in a big, black box under your desk now resides securely on a powerful server located either in your office (on-premise) or in the Cloud (hosted) and integrated with existing infrastructures and services.
Your new virtual desktop is accessible in the office, but also anywhere with an internet connection; making working from home, site or satellite offices around the world seamless.
It's different from remote working platforms; developed to support design software and delivered in 'pods' of a minimum of 7 designers each aimed at boosting productivity cost-effectively.
- Modernise your IT infrastructure to keep it fit for purpose.
- Improve the work-life balance and productivity of your team giving them access to work anywhere.
- Move from a CAPEX to an OPEX model.
- Maximise the value of your IT resources
- Simplify your IT estate management.
- Enable teams to work from other locations as though in the office.
- Improve the speed of decision making and production.
- Adjust your desktop resource on an annual basis.
- Facilitate the future evolution of your business come what may.
What's Involved in an INEVIDESK Trial?
We offer a free two week trial of Inevidesk Cloud for up to 7 users.
We'll ask you to complete a short pre-trial questionnaire to help us prepare the trial for you.
We will then work closely with you to set up the service to allow you to access the trial desktops.
We’ll be in touch regularly for feedback during the trial process and ask your users to report any issues to us directly via email.
At the end of the trial we will review your experience and discuss the potential of introducing Inevidesk as an exciting new addition to your IT systems.
- Developed by Inevitech, an expert team with decades of
experience delivering IT services in the AEC sector.
- Unlike other similar services, Inevidesk is specifically designed to integrate easily with your existing infrastructure, either on premises or in the Cloud.
- Specifically calibrated for architecture and engineering applications where complex collaborative design files are in use.
-No hidden costs, or metered usage, just one transparent annual fee to cover all onboarding, service and updates.
- Green technology that is hosted by a datacentre that is carbon neutral.
What does it Cost?
Inevidesk is delivered in pods of a minimum of 7 virtual desktops (vdesks) which are subscribed to monthly, annually, or over 2 or 3 years.
We of course offer a range of different specifications so it's best to contact us to discuss your needs.
To give you an idea, for a standard specification on an annual subscription of 7 vdesks the cost works out at £110 per vdesk per user per month for the Cloud hosted option, or £90 per user per month for Inevidesk on-premises.
See how easy it is to do more.
Exonera Clean Up Abelike Bay.
Exonera takes time out to remove polluting rubbish wherever we go.
Working At The Speed Of Sound.
Learn how easy it is to do your admin when you're working off-site. Even on a yacht!
To The Cloud Or Not To The Cloud?
Discover why Cloud-based speech recognition increases productivity and reduces costs.